Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

There are two O'Neils, one near the river, and one near the stadium on the red line one stop before the stadium, I think?

We are going to the old town for a while in the afternoon, then may head to the O'Neils nearer to the stadium or jump in a taxi direct from the old town.

Yes, just found that out! That's probably why we got such a good deal :( We are staying for a couple of days and getting there early on Tuesday so should be ok, just a longer bus or metro to be in with the rest of the crowd. You sound an ITK, where is the best place where people will meet up prior to the game. Been on the web and mentions O'Neils and Pheonix Pub Seville River for away supporters. Is there a square like when we were in Barca?

The main square in Seville is Plaza Nueva but, from memory, I don't think that there are many bars around there. Like BlueT says, there is an O'Neill's Irish Bar just a few hundred yards from the ground. There was an Irish Bar (Flaherty's??) right next to the cathedral that would have been ideal, but it has closed down since we were last there.

The main square in Seville is Plaza Nueva but, from memory, I don't think that there are many bars around there. Like BlueT says, there is an O'Neill's Irish Bar just a few hundred yards from the ground. There was an Irish Bar (Flaherty's??) right next to the cathedral that would have been ideal, but it has closed down since we were last there.
I am not a big fan of fake Irish bars is there anywhere better?

I am not a big fan of fake Irish bars is there anywhere better?
Just spent the weekend in Seville there are loads of bars and lots of squares/plazas in the Santa Cruz/cathedral area
If you can't find a bar to suite your not really looking, something for every taste and budget.
Easy to get to stadium walk 30/40 min flat walk via a few bars
Tram takes you to a stop about 10/15 mins walk .at tram stop ther is o,Niels & a strip of around 6 outdoor type bars
Tube takes you straight to ground (nevion) from city centre
Loads of taxis. Don't know prices ,didn't need to use them, buses are easy & cheap
There are loads of hotels & hostels in Santa Cruz area but it like a maze , trying to meet up with mates is going to be fun.
The main train station is about 15 mins to ground and similar to Santa Cruz area
Large beer about 3 euro , small bottles 1 euro
If you like doing the tourist thing there's plenty to see
My Mrs really enjoyed weighing everything for my next visit. We also visited Real Betis stadium .she doesn't realise how lucky she is
Weather was hot but lots of showers

Just spent the weekend in Seville there are loads of bars and lots of squares/plazas in the Santa Cruz/cathedral area
If you can't find a bar to suite your not really looking, something for every taste and budget.
Easy to get to stadium walk 30/40 min flat walk via a few bars
Tram takes you to a stop about 10/15 mins walk .at tram stop ther is o,Niels & a strip of around 6 outdoor type bars
Tube takes you straight to ground (nevion) from city centre
Loads of taxis. Don't know prices ,didn't need to use them, buses are easy & cheap
There are loads of hotels & hostels in Santa Cruz area but it like a maze , trying to meet up with mates is going to be fun.
The main train station is about 15 mins to ground and similar to Santa Cruz area
Large beer about 3 euro , small bottles 1 euro
If you like doing the tourist thing there's plenty to see
My Mrs really enjoyed weighing everything for my next visit. We also visited Real Betis stadium .she doesn't realise how lucky she is
Weather was hot but lots of showers

Cheers I am sure there will be somewhere for the more cultured fan such as myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.