Sevilla (H) - Wed 2nd Nov, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going into this with low expectations of it being entertaining. These group games have been a bit of a slog to watch at times.

Hoping we don't get any pens as if I think the forum might go into meltdown if we see Mahrez miss another one!

I'm looking forward to seeing the younger players but not Mahrez & Grealish both starting out wide yet again at the same time.

I'm going into this with low expectations of it being entertaining. These group games have been a bit of a slog to watch at times.

Hoping we don't get any pens as if I think the forum might go into meltdown if we see Mahrez miss another one!

I'm looking forward to seeing the younger players but not Mahrez & Grealish both starting out wide yet again at the same time.
Looks an exciting line-up to me and am expecting an entertaining game with not much riding on it. I suspect it will be Palmer LW, Alvarez at CF and Mahrez RW, with Grealish and Foden partnering Gundogan.

Whichever way we line-up it's certainly an attacking team and should make for good entertainment.

Great to be able to enjoy a game with no stress and watch some of our amazing young talent get an opportunity to impress.
To quote my late Mother, go on lad make a name for yourself!

WHERE IS BORGES
FFS TXIKI
FFS PEP

HE WILL GO ON AND BECOME THE NEXT SUPERSTAR THAT LEAVES LIKE JAYDEN BRAAF

Looks an exciting line-up to me and am expecting an entertaining game with not much riding on it. I suspect it will be Palmer LW, Alvarez at CF and Mahrez RW, with Grealish and Foden partnering Gundogan.

Whichever way we line-up it's certainly an attacking team and should make for good entertainment.

Let's hope you are right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.