Sevilla Home

Adult and a child available stood together for Sevilla at home, block 110, row Z, singing section safe standing area. £30 for the pair, will need a supporter number for me to transfer.

Last edited:
Selling two adult tickets in SSL3 block 318 fairly near the front. Face value £34 for the pair. Feel free to dm me about them

2 adults for sale east block 107 will take 30£ for the pair. Bank transfer and I can transfer with supporter numbers or just email you the ticket.
Sold plenty on here can be vouched for cheers

Long shot but after 4 x tickets together (me, missus and 2 kids), ideally not too high up in 3rd tiers as missus suffers with vertigo……that said, let me check her life insurance policy value.

Anyway, any help for 4 x tickets much appreciated.

Got one adult and one child ticket in North Stand Level 1. Free to a good home, just need your supporter numbers to transfer. PM me if interested.

Edit: gone now.

Last edited:
Got one adult and one child ticket in North Stand Level 1. Free to a good home, just need your supporter numbers to transfer. PM me if interested.

Good lad, whoever gets the tickets needs to have 5 layers on tonight because it's going to be a cold one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.