Sevilla pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini has trouble only settling for one striker never mind none. Never going to play a false nine as long as he has a hole in his arse.

I know on paper this team looks good. But in reality, it's a shitty team

Personally I think our best bet is going 433.

Sagan Komps Ottamendi Kolarov.
...............Yaya...................
......Fernandinho....Fernando
Navas.....Debruyne....Sterling

I know its counter-intuitive, but I think this might be our best staring 11 on the road.
Surely youd have to switch Yaya and Fernando in that lineup.

tough fixture for sure and without Silva and Aguero we need to maximize the strengths of some players.

shove KDB and Ya Ya down the middle behind Bony, Sterling (L) and Navas (R) out wide with Fernandinho protecting Sagna, Kompany, Otamendi and Kolarov.

as ever you are left with the conundrum of playing ya ya in a potential central two and given how lethargic he's looked it seems dodgy but i believe his range of passing is vital in this game.

If it was me I’d try and stop them playing first by picking a strong midfield 5 that will make sure Yaya Is not exposed:
Navas, Fen, Yaya, Fern, KDB.
I’d start Bony and replace with Sterling.
I think Pellers might go a bit more offensive with Sterling in from the start and F’do on the bench.

I think we'll win this! I don't know why more hasn't been made of it, but i'm pretty sure we can qualify for the last 16 tomorrow too! If M'gladbach fail to win vs Juve and we beat Sevilla, we'll have a better head-to-head with the only team who can mathematically finish on level points.

9 points if we win tomorrow with 2 to play. Would that be our best ever position in a group? Assuming Juve beat Gladbach then we would be 6 points ahead of Sevila so we could only miss out on goal difference*.
(I guess).

9 points if we win tomorrow with 2 to play. Would that be our best ever position in a group? Assuming Juve beat Gladbach then we would be 6 points ahead of Sevila so we could only miss out on goal difference*.
(I guess).

If Juve and we win, we are already qualified because we would beat Sevilla in a one on one result. Tbh, I don't expect Juve to win. BMG are playing really well since they changed managers and we were a bit lucky when we played them. And when did we ever qualified in the CL the easy way. When did we ever do something the easy way ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.