Seville away tickets on sale.

Just went to try and work out how many tickets we’ve sold for this and it seems they’ve taken it off the site. Any reason why?
No i dea why they would take it off sale when it's emailed PAH tickets, should have been able to leave it until Noon Monday.

I checked about an hour ago and there was 435 tickets in the top block plus i think 2 smaller blocks that didnt go on sale (could have been given to supporters clubs and players though). So we should have 1300+ blues there - cracking turnout considering the obstacles of attending.

No i dea why they would take it off sale when it's emailed PAH tickets, should have been able to leave it until Noon Monday.

I checked about an hour ago and there was 435 tickets in the top block plus i think 2 smaller blocks that didnt go on sale (could have been given to supporters clubs and players though). So we should have 1300+ blues there - cracking turnout considering the obstacles of attending.
Shame this was such an awkward one to get to for many of us. This really is a stunning city to visit.

If anyone has a flight ticket from Manchester direct and can’t make it pm me with the details thanks

1000ish sold, only 2 blocks went on sale maybe 6/700 in each, the finals 3 blocks were not on sale. The second block was majority unsold.

1000ish sold, only 2 blocks went on sale maybe 6/700 in each, the finals 3 blocks were not on sale. The second block was majority unsold.
One of the bottom 3 was available. But only showed a handful of tickets left, possibly supporter club and family / friends got that block?

One of the bottom 3 was available. But only showed a handful of tickets left, possibly supporter club and family / friends got that block?
Didn't see that. Good luck to anyone going with the airport/flight issues and a week to sort it.

I remember selling 500 for Streymur and 250 turned up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.