Sexism in football

stony said:
Damocles said:
stony said:
Just said to the mrs that the England ladies team handle the pressure better than the men. She was agreeing with me 'til I said "it's because they don't worry their pretty little heads about it"
She's not talking to me now, again, she's just killing things on skyrim with a mean look on her face.
I'd tape it but I'm too scared to ask for the remote.

Skyrim? Has the little lady finished all of her ironing?

She had a huge energy burst earlier and did all the pots and ironing. Probably because she was smacked off her tits with the fentanyl patch(legitimately prescribed I hasten to add) she put on about 5 pm.

I've just decided that your lady is the perfect woman.

^^ LOL. I'm a woman and can admit it is totally a man's game, I enjoy watching and support though =) x

charliebigspuds said:
no sexism here

[bigimg]http://i40.tinypic.com/suukgk.jpg[/bigimg]

Haha, I walk down that road almost everyday. Haven't spotted her though. Its not like she will be hard to miss.

Got to say the lines-woman has probably been the best liner this season - rarely made any mistakes.

However women commentators are horrible - i remember when MOTD had one a few seasons ago, it was torture!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.