Sexual failures

Me and two of the girls had a three way snog once. I slept in a bed with two as well. That's all we did.
I was one of the girls in this situation, and can confirm me and my mate stole his specs, pulled his bucket hat down over his eyes and it was actually two blokes outside Cruz 101 that snogged him.

Bali 1997. I was in a bar drinking 'Arrack attacks' (arrack & orange) I met an Aussie couple who said they would set me up with a local girl. A few hours later I'm the pillion passenger on the back of a Honda 90 whizzing back to my hotel, nice bit of local flange up front. We had a couple of drinks watching tv. I woke up 6 hrs later and she is still flicking through the channels.She said she had to get the kids off to school and left. Back to bed for the idiot.

I’ll share one or two or three or four as I don’t know you all (hopefully) .
Had a regular meet up on a Friday night with a girl who was I’d say (open) for fun We’d be out and give each other the nod and meet up about 2am ish then back to me mums for fun .
This lady was a bit of a squirter but this night turned into a gusher ...ALL OVER MUMS NEW CREAM carpet . After she’d gone I had to find what bottles of cordial we had in and strategically place a glass as if it’d been knocked Over right next to little miss gushers signature...I got some ear ache about why I didn’t put my glass on a coaster to avoid spilling it . Sorry mum if only I could tell you .

Was givien a extremey rough wank form an ex once where se was so rugged with her strokes she tore the skin, was sore for a week or so.

I susspect, though she denied it she was getting me back for sticking 2 fingers up her arse unexpectedly when she was on top previously, which I got a slap for at the the time

At 32 i managed to get this 18 year old big boobed slim figured lady to come on a nice night out. Lovely curry and drinks a plenty, copious rumpy pumpy and a good night was had by all next morning I farted and followed through all down her thigh, unaware of my eruption I giggled, she lifted the quilt and said "you dirty bastard"

20 years on we are married and still going strong.
Well that dispenses the saying were there shit there money,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.