Sh*t tactics

though we did ok. i would have brought on petrov on for shaun and ned for the young boyata, he ad a good game but for the last ten Min's when tiredness can affect your concentration, but gutted at the result but we have come a long way,we will come good for the top 6& FA cup.

simon23 said:
samharris said:
If the City tactics were that shit then why did it take them til the 93rd minute to win it...

full of football managers this forum....get back to your fifa 10 ffs.

they had numerous chances to win it before the 93rd min....both rooney and carrcik missed absolute sitters.....

how many chances did our midfield create?

our chances were created by our forwards pace (bellamy tevez and swp).......not by our midfield who for most of the game were sat too deep

simple fact is we had more shots on goal than them. it doesn't matter who creates them.

If we get the penalty for Ferdinwank going thru Tev in the 1st half its a different story for me....but then we were at OT with Webb referreeing it nuf said ........City were f***ing marvelous last nite, and for me all we have to do is get better at dealing with the second ball when defending. Just hope Dunney see's 'em off and gets his medal now.

I still find it amazing to watch us, and feel that we actually look organised now. We play to a plan, whether it's the right one or not, it's better than what we've looked like for the last however long - a bunch of players on the pitch doing their own thing.

1st half we were really comfortable.

2nd half we started to panic an didn't keep hold of the ball and dropped to deep. You do that and you get punished. The last goal was terrible defensively. To be fair though a lot of our attacking play was broken up by persistant fouling taking a lot of pace out of our game which is our main threat.

Garrido wasn't anywhere near tight enough and then was too slow getting across. I actually thought the other 3 defenders had a good game untill the last goal. Ireland was well off the pace when he came on. Given made a couple of great saves especially from that header. I wish he would come out for crosses but I sacrifice that for his world class shot stopping though.

Any season before this and that game wouldn't have meant anywhere near that much to them (shown by Ferdinand missing 2 extra league games.

Time to get the last laugh now and get the F.A cup.

An F.A cup or top 4 finish and this is forgotten about which sums up our change in mentality and that the blue moon really is rising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.