Shackling Scholes

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
This is key for us tomorrow.
I wouldnt espouse man-to-man marking but certainly he warrants special attention and should be deprived of any space or time on the ball. With a three-man midfield this should be possible to do.
Press and harry the little ginger fucker and dont give him any opportunities to get it out wide.

If we do this well the game is ours for the taking.

Lucky Toma said:
This is key for us tomorrow.
I wouldnt espouse man-to-man marking but certainly he warrants special attention and should be deprived of any space or time on the ball. With a three-man midfield this should be possible to do.
Press and harry the little ginger fucker and dont give him any opportunities to get it out wide.

If we do this well the game is ours for the taking.

I agree don't give him time to dictate or he will pull the strings, press, pressure and harry like fcuk and we can nail them imo.

If he plays in that deep role he played at Eastlands last season then I would hope that Yaya (in his advanced position) will be able to do a job on him.

scholes is a master at being able to find space in midfield.
i'm normally not one for advocating man to man marking but in his case i would.

to stop scholes nulifies a high % of utds attacking play

The thing with rags is they play the game simple scholes has the ball long pass to nani, nani crosses the ball. Got to stop scholes with these long diagonal passes hope we learnt from last season

If we don't do what we did against Poznam and Blackpool, ie having two holding midfielders on the edge of our own box, then he shouldn't be a problem.

Don't give him a space to play in.

Well last season he was a spare man in midfield because we played two upfront and had a man less than them in midfield. I'm sure Bobby has learnt from this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.