Shafted by the DWP

Tiattos_Waterbottle said:
Thought I'd give a quick update, as I promised I would were there any change.

I've got the job I went for the interview for on Thursday, and I start tomorrow, so hopefully the Job centre will get me my return to work grant and the money they owe me from 4th Jan up to tomorrow when I start, so I can sort myself out for the month.

But thankfully, it seems like this has come to a good conclusion in the end, thanks again to everyone for your encouragement!

Great news! Really pleased for you :)

I've got the job I went for the interview for on Thursday, and I start tomorrow, so hopefully the Job centre will get me my return to work grant and the money they owe me from 4th Jan up to tomorrow when I start, so I can sort myself out for the month.

But thankfully, it seems like this has come to a good conclusion in the end, thanks again to everyone for your encouragement!

Nice one blue.

Congrats. Being on JSA can feel like a never ending circle, now onwards and upwards.

Nice one fellow Salford blue, good start to the new year.

Great news TW well done Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.