Shagged Anyone Famous?

metalblue said:
Ancient Citizen said:
I haven't but a bloke ın our pub shagged Liz Hurley at some hotel down south when he was on busıness.
He's also had hıs youngest lad cuddled as a baby by Prıncess Di.
Proper fucking celeb he ıs.

This bloke isn't called James Hewitt by chance?
No, but he's a bıt of a posh ****, although a sound chap. He's no bullshitter either, he says ıt was before she got famous and dressed ın the Punk style, and was far less affected than she ıs now, apparently she's from a more working class background than she affects.
Obvıously, we've all mithered him to give us the fıne details of every thrust and squelch, but, him beıng a gentleman, would only divulge that she sucks lıke a Dyson.

Ancient Citizen said:
metalblue said:
Ancient Citizen said:
I haven't but a bloke ın our pub shagged Liz Hurley at some hotel down south when he was on busıness.
He's also had hıs youngest lad cuddled as a baby by Prıncess Di.
Proper fucking celeb he ıs.

No, but he's a bıt of a posh ****, although a sound chap. He's no bullshitter either, he says ıt was before she got famous and dressed ın the Punk style, and was far less affected than she ıs now, apparently she's from a more working class background than she affects.
Obvıously, we've all mithered him to give us the fıne details of every thrust and squelch, but, him beıng a gentleman, would only divulge that she sucks lıke a Dyson.

Not sure I believe that. If Liz Hurley was so good at noshing, why did Hugh Grant pay a crack whore with a gob full of gum boils to suck him off ?

stony said:
Ancient Citizen said:
metalblue said:

Not sure I believe that. If Liz Hurley was so good at noshing, why did Hugh Grant pay a crack whore with a gob full of gum boils to suck him off ?
Slumming it?

stony said:
Ancient Citizen said:
metalblue said:
No, but he's a bıt of a posh c**t, although a sound chap. He's no bullshitter either, he says ıt was before she got famous and dressed ın the Punk style, and was far less affected than she ıs now, apparently she's from a more working class background than she affects.

Apparently, she was Devine.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
stony said:
Ancient Citizen said:

Slumming it?

That goes beyond slumming it. If he wanted a danger fuck he should have just gone to Africa wearing a sign that said "bumming me cures aids"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.