Shagged Anyone Famous?

I was shagging a girl from London for a while - she was very good on the fiddle. Almost made her famous.

Whilst living in Australia, in Queensland (94 -97), I had an *ahem !* encounter for a while with Mimi MacPherson. It all started just after she had bought her boat and I was part of a select few that got on board for a few days video shoot to promote her new whale and yacht charter business. I didnt even know who she was at the time. Happy Days

philtenerife said:
Whilst living in Australia, in Queensland (94 -97), I had an *ahem !* encounter for a while with Mimi MacPherson. It all started just after she had bought her boat and I was part of a select few that got on board for a few days video shoot to promote her new whale and yacht charter business. I didnt even know who she was at the time. Happy Days
I still don't.

andyhinch said:
philtenerife said:
I still don't.

Just googled her elles sister and pretty pretty decent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.