Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My pal who is coming with us his mate has a bar in Kharkov which we will be welcome in the address is
Put this on City Site: BAR KEFIR ST MANIZERA 1-3 KHARKOV TEL +380 95 062 1154.
He said do not go in the irish bar the landlords a **** haha

See you there blues

Stick together over there. I was talking to some Dutch lads on Tuesday, who went there when Feyenoord played them. They said their were big gangs of Metalist fans hunting down Dutch supporters. Lots of small groups, who had wandered off on their own were attacked.

Last edited:
Anyone stopping over in Kiev on the Tuesday night , thinking of getting hotel by train station ready to get first fast train to Kharkiv on the Wednesday

Probably trying to steel from them.
Terminator-2-Thumbs-Up.gif

Stick together over there. I was talking to some Dutch lads on Tuesday, who went there when Feyenoord played them. They said their were big gangs of Metalist fans hunting down Dutch supporters. Lots of small groups, who had wandered off on their own were attacked.

And the West backs Ukraine over Russian aggression, funny world.

I'm gonna be there for 2 1/2 days (Tues AM - Thurs PM) and particularly in December, I dont think there will be much to see. I'm considering going to the Youth team game for something to do but getting there looks like a ball ache. Anyone else intending to go to it? Even though its a good half hour drive from the centre, I dont think a taxi will cost too much - just not confident of being able to get back!

My pal who is coming with us his mate has a bar in Kharkov which we will be welcome in the address is
Put this on City Site: BAR KEFIR ST MANIZERA 1-3 KHARKOV TEL +380 95 062 1154.
He said do not go in the irish bar the landlords a **** haha

See you there blues
I've done a bit of research on the bars - try this: http://www.kharkovinfo.com/pubs-and-breweries-in-kharkov.html. This bar is mentioned, to quote "A rock'n'roll sport pub with Irish atmosphere". Sounds OK, but will probably try some more beer oriented bars first. On the Irish pub, which one do you mean? As always, there are quite a few. The thing about the "Patrick Irish Pub" mentioned in the link is that it's supposed be open 24 hours - I tend to doubt this, but if it is I don't care what the landlord's like. Getting a drink after the game could be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.