Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand sone blues' sentiments accepting a loss if it means everyone who is going to play in the derby has a week off, but too much of a weakened team going up against a side that is at home and has a lot of quality with something to play for, a battering I see going to do us no favours.

If the team is going to be anything like it was against Wolves, in particular defensively, we will concede 3 or 4 tonight.

I can understand sone blues' sentiments accepting a loss if it means everyone who is going to play in the derby has a week off, but too much of a weakened team going up against a side that is at home and has a lot of quality with something to play for, a battering I see going to do us no favours.

If the team is going to be anything like it was against Wolves, in particular defensively, we will concede 3 or 4 tonight.
Can't see it being a battering (however much you define a battering to be by). But even if it did turn out to be one (say, 3-0 or worse), I'd accept it for the long term benefit of resting the players who'll be on duty on sunday. Tonight is a nothing game for me, whereas sunday is huge. Indeed, you could say "massive"!

It would be interesting to see Tosin and Eli play, may bring something more out of Eli, being senior in the partnership.

DQYjVmwWkAUyotc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.