Shambles is full of Germans

sput the wonder pig said:
OxBlue said:
johnmc said:
Can't drink powder ffs!! Sure there is no beer?

funnily enough my first thought when I read the text was, "whats a power keg, some sort of drinking game?"

an old bomb....... but dont mention the war
_40861616_basil_body203_bbc.jpg

Fuck me I wasn't talking about fighting. No place for that in football.

I just meant sing them out of there. The Hamburg fans who have been on here seem like top lads and the German people are great.

Hahaha, me trying to take them on...hahaha, they'd kill me.

i want some banter and still want to go down but is there a lot of city fans because its pointless otherwise

sput the wonder pig said:
masterwig said:
Fuck me I wasn't talking about fighting. No place for that in football.

I just meant sing them out of there. The Hamburg fans who have been on here seem like top lads and the German people are great.

Hahaha, me trying to take them on...hahaha, they'd kill me.

not all of em

Like anywhere they have their share of knobs but the one's I have met have been nothing but pleasant. I think that the German people are more similar to the English than some people are prepared to admit.

Waiting to get on the bus after the game and they turned up one every 20 seconds. My mate said "Fuckin ell, teutonic efficiency or what?" and this bloke next to us said, in perfect English "Yes, you are impressed?"

tommyducks said:
Waiting to get on the bus after the game and they turned up one every 20 seconds. My mate said "Fuckin ell, teutonic efficiency or what?" and this bloke next to us said, in perfect English "Yes, you are impressed?"

Was he English by any chance?

BornBlueDieBlue said:
tommyducks said:

Sadly No.

tommyducks said:
BornBlueDieBlue said:
tommyducks said:

Sadly No.

polish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.