shambles sat????????

Good work Sue, hope you kept them all in line and behaving themselves?

Looks like all had fun - apart from Fanzone Danny's son - this was obviously before the rain / thunder lightening and the likes. It was a humid 27 degrees where I was - and even though I had sunscreen on - I've still got redness..............

Great day yesterday, nice to put a face to a few names, we must do this more often!!
That girl (mrs skiddy-pants) who was wearing the new home top won it on that auction set by Gareth Brooks.
It looked top quality and couldn't stop feeling it (sorry Mr skiddy-pants)..
Anyway got to go to work now, still feel a bit pissed though!!.
A couple of notes before I go.

1) have a decent picture taken for the picture trhead and de niro spoils it by getting his ugly mush on it, photo shop him out please lol!!
2) Sean keep your hands off my misses (bluebird), I'll do porridge for you sunshine!!!.
3) What the fuck am I going on about, right off to work now kids, behave yourself whilst Iam away!!

gazhinio said:
Great day yesterday, nice to put a face to a few names, we must do this more often!!
That girl (mrs skiddy-pants) who was wearing the new home top won it on that auction set by Gareth Brooks.
It looked top quality and couldn't stop feeling it (sorry Mr skiddy-pants)..
Anyway got to go to work now, still feel a bit pissed though!!.
A couple of notes before I go.

1) have a decent picture taken for the picture trhead and de niro spoils it by getting his ugly mush on it, photo shop him out please lol!!
2) Sean keep your hands off my misses (bluebird), I'll do porridge for you sunshine!!!.
3) What the fuck am I going on about, right off to work now kids, behave yourself whilst Iam away!!

Pisshead

Bluebird1 said:
skiddypants said:
LMFAO..Top bluebird just got in from rag pub wishing they were us...all the best mr &mrs skiddypants and what a great day to all blues who attended.

Great afternoon. You missed the rain, we got soaked through after you'd gone. LOVE THE NEW SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No only one of us got propoer soaked through, and only one of us was playing football outisde in the pissing down rain :o)

mcfcnorthstand said:
Bluebird1 said:
skiddypants said:
LMFAO..Top bluebird just got in from rag pub wishing they were us...all the best mr &mrs skiddypants and what a great day to all blues who attended.

Great afternoon. You missed the rain, we got soaked through after you'd gone. LOVE THE NEW SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No only one of us got propoer soaked through, and only one of us was playing football outisde in the pissing down rain :o)

Well, only was of us was daft enough to play outside in the rain! The rest of us went inside and carried on with the serious job of drinking:-) Mind you, I got wet again going home.

Gaz, I've uploaded another photo of you on the Who Are You thread!

I was there yesterday with the mrs , spoke to a few blues , did't realise you were all 'bluemooners'......Thanks to the lady in the new City shirt for letting me touch it ....the shirt that is ! lol
we left before the rain started , headed towards Albert square , then it started p***ing down so we dived in 'the waterhouse' which was ironic as , water started pouring through the cieling and the whole pub was completly flooded !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.