Shambles

Re: Shambles - Has it been lost?

Don't get the Shambles.

Shit Beer, Dirty pub, Horrible Land Lady..........

Let the Villa have it!!!

apple pie corner said:
Don't get the Shambles.

Let the Villa have it!!!

Either this is a Clarkie or the place has gone downhill since I last went. To help me ascertain which, what do you consider to be a good beer?

Was brilliant there on thursday with the aris lot.

Great banter, and was a brilliant laugh.

And at £1:85 a pint, you can't go wrong.

Goater's Shin said:
apple pie corner said:
Don't get the Shambles.

Let the Villa have it!!!

Either this is a Clarkie or the place has gone downhill since I last went. To help me ascertain which, what do you consider to be a good beer?

I'm not sure I've ever even seen the landlady! And the pub is quaint and a massive piece of Mancunian history. And the cider is drinkable! And cheap.....the only downside is some guy called dannyboy90210 lol

tazmancblue said:
Goater's Shin said:

I'm not sure I've ever even seen the landlady! And the pub is quaint and a massive piece of Mancunian history. And the cider is drinkable! And cheap.....the only downside is some guy called dannyboy90210 lol

Fuck. You x

DannyBoy2890 said:
tazmancblue said:

Fuck. You x

Love you really, Danny! XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Arranged to go town at noon for wigan you think there will be many blues at shambles , my last proper shambles do was also hamburg and that will take some beating apart from closeing the bar early

Besteamintheland said:
Arranged to go town at noon for wigan you think there will be many blues at shambles , my last proper shambles do was also hamburg and that will take some beating apart from closeing the bar early

if it's a nice day you'll get some with it being a late KO.

but don't expect a hamburg, their won't even be a quarter of the number there saturday, that was there for that one.

oh and we need another shambles meet soon.

i'm thinking Reading on the sunday perhaps, IF we beat villa?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.