Shames us all

Ric said:
Blue man chu said:
this forum needs an enema.
what with rags coming out the woodwork gloating on the cook resigns thread and a some blues on there making really vile comments re our own players & one of the players mum!

for the love of god, what are mods for? what else have they got to do that's more important.

if anyone else thinks i'm overeacting it's not just for a personal matter of decency (although that should be enough), as there are certain journalist's who peruse this forum fishing for stories! i can just imagine the tabloids having a whale of a time with some of the sick comments on this forum.

this thread needs an enema.

Funnily enough, we have jobs and families too.

If you find a post offensive, then click the report button so that we can deal with it, rather than starting a new thread just complaining in general.
thank god you were here, that apostrophe was driving me nut's

Re: SHAME'S US ALL.

bluefromleve32 said:
i really dont think the media would go onto this forum just to look for a story.
oh i really don't think so. i think the "rags pretending city fans on napoli forum" story first started here and then went on some newspaper?

Re: SHAME'S US ALL.

hidera2 said:
bluefromleve32 said:
i really dont think the media would go onto this forum just to look for a story.
oh i really don't think so. i think the "rags pretending city fans on napoli forum" story first started here and then went on some newspaper?
they got hold of it via twitter

Blue man chu said:
what with rags coming out the woodwork gloating on the cook resigns thread and a some blues on there making really vile comments re our own players & one of the players mum!

for the love of god, what are mods for? what else have they got to do that's more important.

if anyone else thinks i'm overeacting it's not just for a personal matter of decency (although that should be enough), as there are certain journalist's who peruse this forum fishing for stories! i can just imagine the tabloids having a whale of a time with some of the sick comments on this forum.

It got it when you started it

Blue man chu said:

Im confused now, does it need one or two enema ?

I can see its flushed one are-sole out, does that count as enema 1 ?

Apologies for not knowing about the reporting procedures ric, so will do from now on. However in the meantime might I suggest that the cook resigns thread has a few comments that not only embarrasses us all but also fodder for mischievous lazy journalist's for more anti city bile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.