Sharia Law in Walthamstow...

All a question of tolerance,

Jiggs McDonald, a famous Canadian broadcaster addressing a gathering of Rotarians in Ontario recently:
"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto . I believe it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant, regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance”
"This why I propose that two nightclubs be opened next door
to the mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within the
mosque. We might call one of the clubs, which would be gay
—The Turban Cowboy —and the other, a topless bar, would be
called, You Mecca Me Hot.
“Next door should be a butcher shop specializing in pork, and
adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called,
Iraq-Â-Ribs. Across the street there could be a lingerie boutique
called, "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in
the window modelling strings and things.
"Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult
sex toy shop, Koranal Knowledge, its name flashing in red neon,
and on the other side a liquor store called, Morehammered.
“All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance
they demand of us."
Yes, we should all promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on. And if you are not laughing, or smiling, at this point it’s either past your bedtime, or it's midnight at the oasis and you should step back from your favourite camel and give the poor beast some rest!

stonerblue said:
urban genie said:
Considering that's a news story from 2011 and these cranks are now banned and it's illegal to be a member all that happened was a few poster put up and then taken down then I wouldn't worry that much

yeah, but he's not 'wishing to stir anything'

Yeah. I dont want to stir anything but im going to pick a video of some idiots from 2011 and start a thread so the RWNJs can have a go.

kinkladz-ade said:
stonerblue said:
urban genie said:
Considering that's a news story from 2011 and these cranks are now banned and it's illegal to be a member all that happened was a few poster put up and then taken down then I wouldn't worry that much

yeah, but he's not 'wishing to stir anything'

Yeah. I dont want to stir anything but im going to pick a video of some idiots from 2011 and start a thread so the RWNJs can have a go.

Like I stated didn't realise it was few years old

More than happy for the mods to close this thread.

pominoz said:
MCFCTrick said:
''Everyone stop panicking over nothing ...... it's a tiny minority that want to enforce these laws, can't happen here''

Said my Uncle Jacob, in his Berlin home in 1938 .....

That's fucking low, the situations are nothing like each other.

They're exactly the same.

The regime that was in charge of the most powerful country in Europe and caused the death of 50 million people and a few nutters putting up a few posters that have been fucked off years ago.

I'm more scared of my next door neighbours dog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.