Sharm El Sheikh

been twice and will go back again
vitrually guaranteed sunshine
the red sea is unbelievable for snorkelling or diving
quad biking in the desert is a must
beaches not packed

I went on a lads holiday there, Would go back was brilliant.
Food is terrible but cant fault anything else!

b7kqde.jpg

2f0g7m9.jpg

CTID1989 said:
I went on a lads holiday there, Would go back was brilliant.
Food is terrible but cant fault anything else!

b7kqde.jpg

2f0g7m9.jpg

Pics look goodm which hotel was it?

Its shit in Sharm

It's a hotel, a pool, a beach....thats it......nothing to do.....nowhere to go......you have 1000's of mils of desert around you or a £200 flight to the pyramids which are dity and rammed with tourists

Save your money cake........

Instead you could go to India for not much more.........now that place is bang on......

PaulPowerShower said:
Its shit in Sharm

It's a hotel, a pool, a beach....thats it......nothing to do.....nowhere to go......you have 1000's of mils of desert around you or a £200 flight to the pyramids which are dity and rammed with tourists

Instead you could go to India for not much more.........now that place is bang on......

Yeah?? Anywhere in particular in India? Not even thought of there, thought it would be well over budget!

PaulPowerShower said:
Its shit in Sharm

Yeah, you think they'd give them a scrub once in a while.

If you don't mind quiet nightlife Marsa Alam is great and the snorkelling is top! You can go all inclusive for about £400 the week. Just another option : )

A work mate of mine went a couple of months ago. Specifically for a scuba diving holiday. He was over the moon that he spent 7 days diving because, his words not mine, the place was a hellhole. Nobody should be subjected to the misery that is SSH. Oh and just to add, another mate is about to spend another fortnight in GOA, his 5th consecutive year (with 2 kids, 1 not yet a teenager) absolutely raves over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.