Sharon Wright Phillips, most fouled?

yaba daba BLUUUUUE

I cannot believe how many tackles SWP rides. He is the complete opposite Ronaldo, always seeking to get past his man, no matter how badly he has been tackled. Against united alone, four different players were booked for their tackles upon him. So is he the most fouled player in the premiership?

Totally agree.

That game showed bacon face up for the purple nosed hypocritical wanker that he is.

Every time a scum player got a yellow he backed off and the job was than handed over to the others, etc, etc

Don't protest about protection for Tranny , Sir Alex McWank whilst you are sytematically and cynically trying to injure an opposition out of the game.

A Knight , traditionally was a man of honour....you are so short of the mark Baconboy, that you are a joke .

bornblueegg said:
Back to his best. Best game since sunderland

Agreed. Been a bit of a disappointment in some games since.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that although he has talent, he will never be the Class of player that we thought first time round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.