Shaun Goater leaves City for Villa women's team job

kingn6

Manchester City legend Shaun Goater has joined Aston Villa Women's coaching staff, reports BBC Sport.

The 54-year-old has been working with City's academy age-group sides since 2021.

I want to see the return of Spencer Prior as part of our coaching staff. That man new how to throw a punch. He has an excotic womenscoaching gig however.

National coach for Papua New guinea women’s team

He rounded off his playing career at Manly United not those softies in Trafford.

I want to see the return of Spencer Prior as part of our coaching staff. That man new how to throw a punch. He has an excotic womenscoaching gig however.

National coach for Papua New guinea women’s team

He rounded off his playing career at Manly United not those softies in Trafford.
I thought it was a football coach not a boxing coach we need? ;-)
Throwing punches is not exactly good football. ;-)

Good luck to him. Has reportedly been a big help to our women's player of the year, Khadija "Bunny" Shaw.
“What you need to do is get yourself in the right place, at the right time, whilst being in the most unaesthetic stance you can conceive and the let the ball bounce off your arse and you’ll score 30 a season.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.