Shaun Goater Question

For Bluemooncol. I asked the question on here on Sunday in the " Objects of Beauty" thread. I cant post pictures so I asked someone to put in a picture of Sean smiling and asked the question then. I was sure it was on Fathers day but when no one replied I began to think it might be on my Wedding Anniversary which is on 29th June.

Thanks for the info anyway and I think I shall celebrate it today even though its a bit late.

tommy booth said:
pretty sure he scored 1 against gillingham,set up by horlock back heel.the man is a living legend.

That was a Benarbia back heel! Scored one when we beat Everton 5.0 (or 5.1) as well, think it was his 1st Premeirship goal

ifiwasarichfan said:
For Bluemooncol. I asked the question on here on Sunday in the " Objects of Beauty" thread. I cant post pictures so I asked someone to put in a picture of Sean smiling and asked the question then. I was sure it was on Fathers day but when no one replied I began to think it might be on my Wedding Anniversary which is on 29th June.

Thanks for the info anyway and I think I shall celebrate it today even though its a bit late.

it is a good a time as any, i for one will use it as an excuse for my drinking in the next month or two

ifiwasarichfan said:
A beuty against Charlton and another in a 1-0 against Forest. Second question when is Sean Goater day in Bermuda.??

didnt that charlton one come of his shin and loop up over the keeper if i remember correctly? they were still top of the table at the time and it was a huge win for us?

depps said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
A beuty against Charlton and another in a 1-0 against Forest. Second question when is Sean Goater day in Bermuda.??

didnt that charlton one come of his shin and loop up over the keeper if i remember correctly? they were still top of the table at the time and it was a huge win for us?
yes it was a huge win, but we were going well and I reckon that was the goal that turned the tide for the Goat - scored at our end too iirc

it was actually a draw that day. charlton scored a deflected equaliser later on in the first half. i remember the stadium erupting when that goater volley went in. proved to be a vital promotion point.

davymcfc said:
it was actually a draw that day. charlton scored a deflected equaliser later on in the first half. i remember the stadium erupting when that goater volley went in. proved to be a vital promotion point.

Yeh your right mate, that ws a cracking game, I think Goater's volley when he swung at it, it hit off his shin gaurd :)

and the was it wasnt it goal v Wigan in the 2nd leg of the semi.Did he handle it over the line?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.