shaun wright philips is he a mercenery

fathellensbellend

i personally feel that shaun hankering after a new contract when he has such a long time to run on his present deal is basically taking the piss, and considering the adulation he has received from city fans despite deserting us for chelsea i beg the question is he just another modern day footballer who hand on heart coulnt care less about city.

his form has been nothing above ordinary, and yet he wants parity with the top earners at city, based on what exactly, certainly not any great form for the team.

so instead of worrying about the next contract how about earning the kings ransom you are getting presently, then the next one will take care of it's self.

i personally would like to see city make spurs an offer for aaron lennon that they cannot refuse, a younger and far superior player to swp in every way.

When he is on form he is worth every penny we pay him problem is there has only been 5 or games this season he has looked like the Sweep of old...However Mancinis recent tactics haven't helped he played to far back against Liverpool he was almost a wing back.

fathellensbellend said:
i personally feel that shaun hankering after a new contract when he has such a long time to run on his present deal is basically taking the piss, and considering the adulation he has received from city fans despite deserting us for chelsea i beg the question is he just another modern day footballer who hand on heart coulnt care less about city.

his form has been nothing above ordinary, and yet he wants parity with the top earners at city, based on what exactly, certainly not any great form for the team.

so instead of worrying about the next contract how about earning the kings ransom you are getting presently, then the next one will take care of it's self.

i personally would like to see city make spurs an offer for aaron lennon that they cannot refuse, a younger and far superior player to swp in every way.

no different to any other footballer in todays game.

His form has been patchy it's true, but who's hasn't....

Shaun will come good, but a contract extension is taking the piss, he is already a multi-millionaire...he has to earn it......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.