shaun wright philips is he a mercenery

Behave.

A bit of money and we're suddenly turning on our own?

He's not played consistantly well this season, but hasn't he got six goals and about twelve assists? Not too bad.

If the bloke next to you at work was on twice as much you'd have a word with the boss, right? His salary is irrelevant, it's a matter of principle.

pardoe said:
Behave.

A bit of money and we're suddenly turning on our own?

He's not played consistantly well this season, but hasn't he got six goals and about twelve assists? Not too bad.

If the bloke next to you at work was on twice as much you'd have a word with the boss, right? His salary is irrelevant, it's a matter of principle.

it's not a case of turning on our own at all,, it's more to do with perception.

the people who make the biggest financial commitment, the fans, seem to get the most abuse on this forum for daring to question anything.

Probably just wants parity with some of his teamates, i sure as shit wouldn't be happy working in a place where the people doing the same job as me were earning vastly more than i do.

MCfcBOB said:
leewill31 said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Players" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Players</a>
He's saying 'someone'. 'Someone' presumably meaning a regular Joe pulled from the street.
Shaun Wright-Phillips does what we do as a pass-time and gets payed for it.
He's being played to kick a ball. He's asking for more than he's worth.

I know all footballers are like this, but Wright-Phillips is the player in question.

its an age old debate now this with footballers mate sometimes we mere mortals that flog our arses in life of have to accept that some are more lucky in life than others he was given a gift of playing football were as i have a gift of being able to fart really loud!

life's a woman!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.