Shauny wright wright wright is a legend (City related)

Mattyc55

I was eating in Gilgamesh last night, a pan-Asian place in Camden and within 5 minutes Shauny was sat down on the table next to mine. Somehow we got talking as he knows a few of my footballer mates.. Anyway, I say to him 'Shauny I was dying for you to give us the ball back as you ran up the right wing on the last game of the season'.. To which he replies 'YOU'RE A BLUE? I miss you lot so much. We were all laughing about De Jong tackling me after the game coz of what happened as a result from the throw in'.. He said City was 'home' and he 'prays we do it all again this season'. Obviously I didn't wanna intrude on his meal so we shook hands and he goes 'FUCK THE REDS'.

He's a top man. Random but I thought a few on here woul appreciate his undying love for the club.

Shauny was a great player before he left for Chelsea. The one bright spark in our team who consistently delivered for us. My little sister won a prize at her school to have a coaching session with him and apparently he was really nice and signed her shirt. Have a lot of time for him and I am glad he still thinks highly of us.

did anyone see when camel gob did his football windup series?
SWP was i a restaurant and had a waiter begging him for money etc.
even then he offered to help him out!

shame his adopted dad is a plonker

tumblr_l39e7xVz4m1qc7g4co1_400.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.