Shaving.

Wet shave all the time. I shave once a week normally tonight. Longest I went with out a shave 2 weeks but after week I do be getting the itchy face and that does my fucking head in. If I didnt get the itchy face I would of left it for a while longer.

Wet shave twice a week in the shower. Tried an electric shave once, never again, left my face and neck looking like a slice of corned beef.

leighton said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I just trim mine every 2 days, i don't even own a razor anymore

Designer stubble FTW

I think your the type of bloke who it would take a good month or 2 to grow a beard. Not even owning a razor Designer stubble so last decade.
3 days and it's long enough for platting, it's not so much designer stubble, just day old stubble looks miles better than a full on close shave, ruggedly handsome my friend ;)

Generally clip the beard 2 or 3 times a week, ruff look n all that, lately ive been taking a blade to the head Turkish style so the beard goes too just leaving a little goatee.

AntonDonJuan said:
leighton said:
I think your the type of bloke who it would take a good month or 2 to grow a beard. Not even owning a razor Designer stubble so last decade.
3 days and it's long enough for platting, it's not so much designer stubble, just day old stubble looks miles better than a full on close shave, ruggedly handsome my friend ;)

Top lad the women must be queing round the block for you with your ruggedly handsome looks thats were I must be going wrong the Desparate Dan look from now me thinks..... ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.