Shay is GOING according to his Twitter anyway.

keep hold of him...we all know what can happen when keepers get injured just like last season. We need a class keeper on the bench if anything like that happen again.

very good goalkepper all the best if he goes it is a shame but joe hart is class and is englands number one so sorry shay but joe hart all day mate

1fingerwillie said:
Its not even a fake account. It is an obvious fan site. Look at the other posts. He doesn't even to pretend to post as Shay.

I'm glad someone else thought that was totally obvious apart from me!

tbh he going to want game time so mancini could help out mabe with loan rather then him sitting on the bench the whole time, it would be sad to see him go as he has been a good keeper over the past few seasons.

I like Shay and believe that we need him even if that is on the bench (sorry Shay) . .
Fact is that if he does bugger off in the January window then that will only be following the aquisition of a like for like replacement but I've not heard any substantial rumours (a contradiction in terms?) about a new goalie coming aboard?
That said, I suppose that getting Shay's wagebill off the books and bringing in a new 'cheaper to maintain' hot prospect as back-up for Joe Hart might be a consideration.
Still think we should keep him if we can though as we have the 2 best keepers in the english game at present and that's a luxury I'm happy to live with.

a thread about nothing, could do with a change in title because nowhere does anyone say he will be leaving

I see no point selling shay until the summer. We need a top class keeper on the bench who knows the team and the way we play. Taylor in my opinion is second rate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.