shay off to villa

Not happy selling to another prem team as could come back to haunt us but good luck all the same.

Best of luck, shay...absolutely loved your saves..
A pity we couldn't keep him..

One player that leaves us with his integrity intact. IMO he was a fantastic signing at the time and it made sense because he was better than Joe as things stood back then. However, he was very unfortunate in that Hart stepped up so well in his loan season at Birmingham - great for us as Joe has many more years left him than Shay but not so great for Given on a personal level as he's way too good to be sat on the bench every week pulling splinters out of his arse.

I'm a little surprised that it's a 5-year deal at his age but he deserves that added security.

Sad to see him go. Complete pro though and a gent. Top class player. Still believe he's better than Joe, and I believe he could have been treated better, I don't think he got a fair go at being no.1 and if he hadn't done his shoulder, he would probably still be ours.

Hopefully we wont regret selling him.

Good luck Shay, all the best. Delighted he got a 5 year contract. Deserves it. Pity he had to leave though, still we couldn't have asked for him to sit on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.