Shearer to Cardiff?

It's never great to see clubs in chaos. Don't care who it is, I remember what it was like for us, I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Cardiff bods are convinced this is the end of Bellamy.

They might have a point:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2315539/Bellamy-move-leaves-a-bitter-taste-for-Shearer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... earer.html</a>
By Rob Stewart

12:01AM BST 20 Jun 2007

Alan Shearer's bitter feud with Craig Bellamy re-opened yesterday when he effectively sabotaged his former Newcastle colleague's hopes of returning to St James' Park.

Bellamy, seemingly surplus to requirements at Liverpool, is understood to be keen on a return to Tyneside where manager Sam Allardyce is ready to secure the Wales captain's services for £9 million.

"Has no one learned their lesson about signing him?" Shearer said. "If only Rafa Benitez had rung me, I would've told him exactly what he was like.

"I hope there isn't anything in it. It would be interesting, especially with Terry McDermott still here because there was a scuffle at Anfield when Craig and Terry were coming down the tunnel."

Shearer admitted the mere prospect of Bellamy's return at his hometown club was enough to have him drowning his sorrows.

"I was having a few days away in France with Gary Speed and Steve Harper and the wives and I picked up a newspaper. I was having a fantastic day.

"But when I read Bellamy for Newcastle, I thought I would have to have another drink, so I had several."

Bellamy and Shearer's relationship deteriorated when abusive text messages were sent from his phone during his spell at Celtic to the Newcastle captain.

Shearer reportedly threatened to "knock his block off" if Bellamy returned to Newcastle.

Shearer to Cardiff,Mccleish to Villa just shows that football club owners do not give a fuck about the fans,Cardiff don't want English legend Shearer, unproven at football management,same with the Villa not wanting the fella who just took their arch enemies down!

metalblue said:
Shearer has said they have spoken but those talks broke down...that lad has a high opinion of himself

Which is football speak for "they've not offered me enough money".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.