Shed 7

Paul Banks is an absolute monster on guitar, so underrated.

I must have seen them about 25 times since they reformed back in 2007, mostly recently at their/my hometown gigs in the Museum Gardens in York.
They never fail to put on an amazing show; always sound note perfect and Rick is quite the frontman.

Despite their most recent album getting to No1, I wasn't quite fully taken in by it at first.
It's since grown on me, but thought Instant Pleasures back in 2017 was comfortably better.

Next seeing them in Coventry later this year, when they are doing Change Giver in full, should be another great evening. And then in Leicester on their winter tour.

Can also attest that they are super nice guys; no ego or anything like that, just genuine blokes riding the wave of success they are having 30 years since it all began.
I’m watching them in Liverpool later this year. They were fantastic at the Parr Hall in Warrington last year.

Rick Whitter is a great frontman but unfortunately is a rag!

Think they were my first gig from memory at Empress Ballroom on something like a Tuesday before seeing Oasis the follow Saturday (I think)............

Popped up in conversation last weekend on a video chat with a friend as she had them on in the background. I quite liked some of their songs back in the day. She reminded me we'd seen them. Id totally forgot they were the support for Aerosmith at the then Nynex.
I saw them on that Aerosmith tour at the NEC. Support was originally supposed to be Kula Shaker but Crispian had spat his dummy out and stormed off stage a few days before. Shed 7 were a pretty decent replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.