Shed of The Year 2020

Hi Guys,
I have turned my garden shed into an old 70s pub, as a tribute to my Dad, (hence all the old Irish stuff in there!) and called it Bucko's Bar, as he calls everyone Bucko! I have added a few bits and bobs from my old City collection, including my Junior Blues scarf! I have made it through to the final 3 in the unexpected category of the Shed of the Year Competition. Unfortunately, I am up against a corporate Shed that travels the country for conferences and exhibitions at schools/ uni's etc, so it's going to be a bit of a David And Goliath situation! Voting ends this weekend, then it's up to the judges, so I would appreciate it if you could take a look at the link below, and if you think it's worthy, cast your vote for Bucko's Bar!!

http://www.readersheds.co.uk/index.cfm?type=Unexpected

Cheers!

It's great, but it's missing a hand gel dispenser a social distancing sign and a trace and tracking app.

Shoddy that...

I voted anyway!

They will all be out working the streets, you're allowed to go out to work but can't have clients round. SIgn of the Times! Only gets in the way of the football anyway!
I did notice that the competition seems to be lacking a 'knocking shop' section. When are the results announced?

I did notice that the competition seems to be lacking a 'knocking shop' section. When are the results announced?
The Public voting ends on Sunday and then it's down to the judges to choose the Overall winner, not sure when that is announced. There are some great examples overall, I just want to try and win this category, as a victory for the small against the corporate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.