Sheff Utd (H) - 30 Dec 2023

looking for a Christmas miracle for my son: 2 tickets for tomorrow's game vs Sheffield

We are international fans, on holiday in Liverpool. We were at the Everton match but in the Home seats and he was bummed he couldn't be in the stands with his fellow cityzens, I didn't even realize there was a Home match and I'm ready to jump on a train to get there.

We have membership numbers for transfers and looking for 2 tickets so if you can help me make this the best holiday for my son and make a city fan for life out of him, I'd appreciate the help

Last edited by a moderator:
Got one spare for tmoro in SS Level 2 £40 face value of the ST price can meet at the ground or in Clayton before hand msg me on here

Looking for tickets for tomorrow game! I am in membership club and lifelong fan but moved to USA in 2010, first time I’ve been back in good time for a game. Brought my American wife and twin sister home with me, want to take them both to the game but waited too long and now can only buy on seat pick. Ideally they 2 would be close or next to each other but I’m open to anything!

If anyone can help I would be so so greatful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still need 2 helped loads on here come on my fellow blues, working but will get back you as soon as I can please keep holdif you have spares thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.