Sheff Utd (H) - 30 Dec 2023

If anyone has 2 together anywhere in the ground for the Sheff United game please get in touch, no problem paying full price. Mate and his wife are coming over for Christmas from Germany so would be very much appreciated. This may go against him be he’s the brother of Howard Donald from Take That!!

@Tim of the Oak will vouch for me as a buyer as he was able to get me a ticket for a game last season.

Thank you.

I still have one and dunnes own goal might have another for the same section but sitting together if thats any use?

Now Sold!

Last edited:
If anyone has 2 together anywhere in the ground for the Sheff United game please get in touch, no problem paying full price. Mate and his wife are coming over for Christmas from Germany so would be very much appreciated. This may go against him be he’s the brother of Howard Donald from Take That!!

@Tim of the Oak will vouch for me as a buyer as he was able to get me a ticket for a game last season.

Thank you.
not his brother ( i thought it was his cousin ) who had the corner shop at the traffic lights on Curzon Road,Ladbrook Rd ,Kings Rd ? thats since gone and is now a house ?

not his brother ( i thought it was his cousin ) who had the corner shop at the traffic lights on Curzon Road,Ladbrook Rd ,Kings Rd ? thats since gone and is now a house ?
That is his brother mate, everyone knows him as Tyson. He did have that shop with his partner at the time. He now’s lives in Germany, near Stuttgart and he works in an English Tea Shop, photo attached. His wife Nikki is a Teacher, native German.

Been on a few holidays with Tyson, great company if a little mischievous at times.

1702398348155.png

That is his brother mate, everyone knows him as Tyson. He did have that shop with his partner at the time. He now’s lives in Germany, near Stuttgart and he works in an English Tea Shop, photo attached. His wife Nikki is a Teacher, native German.

Been on a few holidays with Tyson, great company if a little mischievous at times.

View attachment 101170
I used to go in his shop,picking my nipper up from school when i was off or an an early from 2010 to 2017 when my nipper was at Hurst Knoll, its been converted into a house now.

I used to go in his shop,picking my nipper up from school when i was off or an an early from 2010 to 2017 when my nipper was at Hurst Knoll, its been converted into a house now.
You still live local? think you mentioned you used to go in the Oddies, my Blue mate (who named Moonchester through his kid in a Junior Blues competition) is married to John Lucas (was landlord for many years) daughter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.