Sheffield area minibus to west ham AWAY - 2nd leg semi final

bainy

Hi, i have some spaces on our minibus to west ham away. We usually start at junct 37 (barnsley if needed), then j35 then j29 chesterfield, with further pick ups anywhere around the M1 and will be dropping off in chesterfield and Sheffield after the match. PM me for details. BW Bainy

bainy said:
Hi, i have some spaces on our minibus to west ham away. We usually start at junct 37 (barnsley if needed), then j35 then j29 chesterfield, with further pick ups anywhere around the M1 and will be dropping off in chesterfield and Sheffield after the match. PM me for details. BW Bainy

4 places spare if any yorkshire blues interested

Do you have anything for Spurs tomorrow night?

If there is anybody going it would be good if I could join a lift/or minibus?

Cheers

EastRidinghighblue said:
Do you have anything for Spurs tomorrow night?

If there is anybody going it would be good if I could join a lift/or minibus?

Cheers

Hi Mate, sorry we have a 9 seater going but its full!
where are you travelling from out of interest.

Beverley....

Do you do all the London/ southern games??? It's a pain in the arse living in exile for away games it costs a small fortune.

I have joined the East Yorkshire branch for home game travel sharing but they don't have anybody going to this one....

EastRidinghighblue said:
Beverley....

Do you do all the London/ southern games??? It's a pain in the arse living in exile for away games it costs a small fortune.

I have joined the East Yorkshire branch for home game travel sharing but they don't have anybody going to this one....

The south yorkshire branch run a bus to most away games, but are not doing spuds.
They usually pick up at junct 37 the chairman is 'iloveacougar' on here - pm him he will give you details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.