sheffield chesterfield rotherham blues

know gary brough well came to aris with me and my dads lot , and dads good amtes with him and i think he occasionaly puts transport on for the bigger games

iloveacougar said:
getting a season ticket with me daughter and me best pal .live in aston rotherham at the side of junc.31 of the m1.wanting to know if anybody is doing any travel for next season or ifthere,s any supporters club to join.pm if anybody knows,many thanks....

Just a thought but Why dont we do something for the charity shield? i know of at least 3 minibuses that went to the semi from around here. Would be good to get all the south yorks / chesterfield blues 2gether and see what happens from there? plenty of time to gauge interest, we could also perhaps have a drink in 1 of the Aston pubs to sort out (Garry told me there was a city friendly pub there?)

Wife and I are season card holders living in Rotherham would be intrested in any transport to games will follow thread to see if anything happens on this front

can,t get to the match today working till 1 .me best pal owns the yellow lion pub in aston .showing the game today .we should meet before the start of the season see if we can get transport up for next season pm me and i,ll tell me pal.his missis will put breakfast on before trips

I'm in Sheffield too currently so would be up for anything if anyone is organising transport to Charity Shield / other games

Three of us here in Doncaster would be up for sharing transport to games. Will keep an eye on this thread if you get something sorted.

lets try and sort something out for june for a meet up at me mates pub yellow lion.its junc31 of the m1 400 yds from m1.we could use as a base and see how many people we can get intrested

iloveacougar said:
lets try and sort something out for june for a meet up at me mates pub yellow lion.its junc31 of the m1 400 yds from m1.we could use as a base and see how many people we can get intrested
Sounds good...i'll be there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.