Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Fucking hell.

Three points though, well earned.

Rodri, what a guy.
Good character from Haaland to get his head up after the penalty miss, hopefully that’s his one miss out of the way this season now.
Foden needs to be starting most games when fit.
I always feel like we will miss penalties. Not had a reliable one since Yaya left. Him and Balotelli never looked like missing. Now it’s fingers crossed every time.
Horrible, horrible game which many predicted it would be beforehand. Can we please find our modern Balotelli or Ya Ya to take penalties??? It's ludicrous how many we miss. After being superb so far in defence this season we were all over the place once they came at us. School stuff for their goal. We won, take the three points and move on.

What is all this crap about Blades being a Championship side. They were last season and might well be next season, but they are in the Prem on merit. - Even if they are crap.
Calling them a Championship side is very raggish.

Also to add, Grealish today had the ball 1 v 1 against the Sheffield full back and I was just screaming for him to go fast and direct past him. But he takes too long, yes it worked for the Haaland goal but I would just love him to go at him fast and direct and see what would happen. Don’t let defensive teams set!

Tempo increased once Foden came on. Good away win against cloggers. Our players need more protection from refs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.