Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Well. Just how often is this guy Rodri going to save our arses?

To be fair, though, I'm overstating it. When it was 1-1, I looked at the table. I thought, “Ok, this is our Nottingham Forest game. I accept it. We're in the leading pack, level on points with everyone, level on goal difference. I'll take it.”
We would still have been well set up for the coming weeks.
But then, put yourself in the mind of an Arsenal supporter. An Arsenal player. Put yourself in the mind ofArteta. Their dropping of two points yesterday would have looked very, very different, in the light of this, a game we were expected to win.
They must have hoped. For about two minutes. It just must be soul destroying for the chasing pack.

I know he scored. But I'm a bit worried about Erling. It's not as if he's missing absolute sitters, most of the time. But last year, he was scoring from any half-chance, sometimes from a quarter-chance. That's not happening. Let's hope it clicks.

Last edited:
Almost a carbon copy of the Forest game last season, scored a goal but missed tons of chances including a pen, they make subs and they score from their first shot on target, only this time the best midfielder in the world came to the rescue, it was one of those weird games, the only thing that concerns me is how shaky and sloppy our defence was once they made their subs, it could've been easily 2-2.

Made it harder for ourselves than it needed to be with the penalty miss and Walker's defensive error but it made the win that much sweeter. Who doesn't love a late winner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.