Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as this thread is all over the place.

I was knobbing a lass from Dore and Totley - very posh, years ago (early 90s)

Never knew a house could have more than one staircase in it. Very nice. Her parents owned a steel mill in Sheffield.

Serves me right for being a Wythenshawe lad.

Hopefully considering I put him into my fpl team last night
200w.gif

Your fucking fpl team. Hope that's tongue-in-cheek :)

Never knew a house could have more than one staircase in it. Very nice. Her parents owned a steel mill in Sheffield.

good going at her age

Under the weather? Obviously, just guessing here, but we should have enough is store for the likes of Sheffield ;).
He might have the shits, there is a vomiting virus going round

Could be anything. He could be slightly under the weather don't want to spread it. One of his family might be unwell. He could be injured or he could be watching Noel and his high flying birds.

Slightly surprised we stay overnight for this one, with it being just down the road.
He could be out fishing somewhere; )

This is the sort of pre-match stuff we need to know about. Forget all this team sheet nonsense.

Excellent work!

We win by 3 plus goals the media being saying leagues over and it's getting like the German league
1975/76 to 1983/84 Liverpool won the league seven times in nine seasons, 1992/93 to 2000/01 , the rags won the league also won the league seven times in nine seasons. I don't recall any such outcry back then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.