Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good team Sheff Utd and under estimate them at your peril. They have a great fighting spirit and will be keen for the biggest scalp in the league. I'd take 1-1 right now......
I woke up this morning and started getting Brentford away vibes about today as part of operation keep the rags relevant.

:(

Very good team Sheff Utd and under estimate them at your peril. They have a great fighting spirit and will be keen for the biggest scalp in the league. I'd take 1-1 right now......
They'll need more than the officials on there side to make them relevant.

Seriously? Biggest shock result of the season so far if we drop points there today. The media and rival fans would have a field day. Sorry, just can’t see it. Think Erling gets his shooting boots back on today

Look we should win but football isn’t like that only have to look at yesterday to see that results don’t always go the way you think,sheff utd have a chance and throw in the fact I don’t trust the refs or VAR opens it up for them to have a bigger opportunity than they normally would...

Very confident we will win. Imagine will play out similar to the Burnley game (albeit probably won’t score as early). We are just miles better than them can’t see how we don’t win

Odds have been very stable suggesting o great team shocks:

City implied chance of winning: 83%
Draw 12%
Sheff Utd 5%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.