Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the flappers are out in force with the “no creativity” bollocks and some people still not getting the fact Phil has been unwell.

Are we absolutely sure about that?
If it's the case it's giving me solace since he will not feel disappointed by not being chosen in starting 11.

Fuck all creativity but should be good enough, that bench is poor !

COME ON BLUEBOYS
Agree with the lack of creativity in the middle :(
The bench is fine. We're always unlikely to make may subs unless we're 4-0 up and we have Foden, Lewis, Doku and Palmer. We're fine :)

He's over reacting, that's why. And where did you hear that Phil has been "dropped" (your word)?
Because he's on the bench after having a good game last match. Clearly not enough for Pep.

Also if he's ill why is he on the bench? Makes no sense.

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Phillips, Doku, Gomez, Foden, Bobb, Palmer, Lewis, McAtee

Not the best subs from an attacking standpoint one can dream of for City.
KDB missing though but apart that nothing. We seriously need an attacking midfielder.
Doku and Foden not “the best subs from an attacking point of view”?

Who the fuck were you hoping we could bring on? Pele? Eusebio?

If Foden is unwell then why sit him on the bench with 6 other players that might in turn report being unwell tomorrow.

Not our best 11,but still fantastic and there will be something very wrong if we don't come away with the points today.

A shame Phil is not starting,but im sure the reason will not be tactical.

What you mean. If he isn't injured, although I have just read that he's unwell, it would be weird. He shouldn't be on the bench if he's ill.
It had only been mentioned about 15 times on here in the last few pages, looked like a piss take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.