Sheffield United (A) Tickets

You mean circa 450 for those on 23.5k at 4.00pm today don't you? Then maybe 300 left for tomorrow where there are three windows.
Yeah hadn't rechecked criteria. It is looking like 450 and 23.5 at this rate and these window are likely to be closer to 75 sold as they are 500 wide. So would go below the 22k at this rate. Hard to tell based on Burnley as this level were unable to buy.

Edit - Probably close to 100 a window in this range. Touch and go for any new criteria. 366 as it stands.

Last edited:
For some one who was able to get any ticket for an away game 10-12 years ago I now give up on looking to see if I can get one, had a season ticket forever no idea what happened.

For some one who was able to get any ticket for an away game 10-12 years ago I now give up on looking to see if I can get one, had a season ticket forever no idea what happened.
Yes same for me, I always seem to be 250 points off a ticket.

If its Blues that have done the hard yards that have them or even 18 -25s Im fine with it but its incredible that I cant get a ticket for Sheff U away now....was there in 72 for the 3-3 game though.

Hoping it will get below 22k but cant see it.

How many tickets left?
I won't get one (as refused to go platinum) but want to start thread in ticket forum asking for a ticket.

300 left, it well be very odd if there is no new criteria as there is likely to be over 100 left at 5pm

300 left, it well be very odd if there is no new criteria as there is likely to be over 100 left at 5pm
More have appeared in block 2
11 actually. 1 left yesterday
Just wonder if it’s a result of the changes to how the sc allocation works this season with individuals having to buy them on a certain day otherwise they go back on sale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.