Sheffield United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Complete and total domination! Something like 85% possession and almost 1,000 passes or something ridiculous like that!!

Too bad we couldn’t have grabbed a few more goals, but it was Attack against Defence for 90 minutes and became the Rodri & Foden Show!

Bobb showed more in his cameo than Grealish in 50 minutes!! His pass for the second goal was exquisite! Foden always dangerous around the box and Alvarez, once again, earned his goal and unlucky not to nick one off the keeper AGAIN!!

Surprised he didn’t give Bernardo or Rodri 5-10 mins rest and bring on Philips and KDB, but…

A very good day at the office!!!

Good performance against a team that we really should be beating easy which we did but games agains sheff Utd are not easy as they cone to spoil which is fine as they haven’t got the players to go toe to toe and more importantly we didn’t panic at the end which was good to see . ATM jack is not performing nowhere near the levels we require and know he is capable off as is Kyle Walker who shouldn’t be starting let alone captain . I still don’t think we are killing of teans like we can and should be as we will be coming up against stronger teams who will hurt us. Phil foden is in my eyes the best English player by a mile and levels above jack grealish and when he is in centre mid it’s like watching Diego maradonna . The clean sheet is massive today Oscar Bobb looks top drawer .

Honestly I thought Gvardiol was bang average. Just not getting it with him as a LB. Hope we see what he is like as a CB soon.
Bang average in our team is quite a high standard. I don’t think he’s developed an understanding with Grealish yet- not sure why, but when there is more space and time to pick a pass into the box, he is ridiculously talented. Worth watching some of his highlight reels after games because much of the work he does is not appreciated at the time.

Not sure what his final tally was, but read somewhere that Rodri alone had more passes in the first half than Sheffield United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.