Sheffield United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn't give in, they fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed 'em lads, you showed 'em all. Especially the wrong side of the Pennines lot. Especially the biased, stupid media lot.
Especially the Specsavers needing officials who are still trying to grind us down. Stupid fools. You'll never bring this team down you clowns. Nincompoops!! Don't you know by now that we are MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD (OFFICIALLY)

Well done City a clean sheet as well. Now to hunker down against this wind.

Three points, job done.

Really hope we destroy some fuckers soon like our play deserves. I’m desperate for a 5-0 or 6-0. Thought today was going to be that day.

I enjoyed watching that almost as much as beating Everton. We toyed with them for much of the game but i thought Sheff Utd kept their shape pretty well. The few chances they had we soon nullified and they didn't cause many problems.

I thought Foden Alvarez and Bernado worked hard in the engine room and Grealish did well first half and his recent burglary didn't seem to affect his game. I was really impressed with young Oscar Bobb, he looks lively and eager to get involved. He got himself into some good positions where picking him out was probably the best option but his deft pass to Foden was perfect, a really nice semi assist which will give him confidence.

I was also pleased how Sheff Utd didn't resort to spoiling tactics or resort to clumsy or nasty tackles so fair play to Chris Wilder for not trying to instill those tactics in order to stop us.

I feel as though we're at the beginning of going on a good run, hopefully Kev will get minutes against Hudders in the cup and hopefully Haaland and Doku will be ready to be on the bench.

Blip over, we’re back.

Building perfectly towards the business end of the season, can’t fucking wait

Didn't watch. On a long drive. Sounded like a doddle. Clean sheet, end the year on a high. Nice stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.