Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Thought we were deserved winners, despite the NBC coverage which was very reminiscent of BT's style, of being more concerned with how well the other team are doing and whether the ref has given them every single decision possible. Anybody know who the annoying Scottish tit on commentary was? Seemed gutted that City won.

The Ref was shite for City, lost count of the number of fouls that went ignored against us but he couldn't blow fast enough when Sheffield Utd player went down. Seemed a clear foul on Aguero before their offside goal and yet Sheffield were apparently hard done by? Not for me, that was the right call for the wrong reason, no goal either way.

Last edited:
Sexist and wrong. Of all the offside (or not offside) decisions she's made that have been shown on TV (and I've seen) I've never known her get one wrong. She's the best assistant we've got.
She did get one offside wrong, Aguero was wrongfully adjudged to have been offside in the first half when he was behind the line. There was just that one call to my knowledge though, the ref was far worse.

I didn't take notice of the names but entirely non coincidentally, your thread about that awful news only came into my mind the other day and I did give a thought for you in that moment. A devastating year for you and I hope 2020 is a happier year.
Thank you for your message
I have been very lucky in getting a child's shirt signed by Sergio with Logan's name on it. I have framed it and if I knew how I would post a picture. The biggest challenge was getting the sky blue paint for the frame.
Best wishes for 2020 to everyone on here.

She did get one offside wrong, Aguero was wrongfully adjudged to have been offside in the first half when he was behind the line. There was just that one call to my knowledge though, the ref was far worse.
What line?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.