Sheffield United (H) - Sat 30th Dec, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, Come on City. Show 'em lads, show 'em all. Especially that white rose lot from over the Pennines.
Especially the biased, prejudiced, warped minded media who don't know a good footballing team from a steam train!!!
Especially the Specsavers needing officials who are STILL trying to beat us and drag us down. You silly fools, I keep telling you clowns you'll never do that to the BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD, MANCHESTER CITY. Nincompoops, you'll never drag us down to your low level.

Welcome back KDB good to see you, I just wish John Boy was with you. Ah well we can't have everything.

Too many surprise results already in the PL during the festive fixtures. Always has been. It’s getting through these fixtures without dropping (too many) points.
Can’t see us dropping any today. But maybe that’s what can be caused an (inflatable) bananaskin. 3 points it’ll be than.

Btw very quiet January month ahead of us.

I strongly doubt that KDB will get any minutes today, but if he is by chance brought on, I sincerely hope that the entire stadium will rise to give him a reception — not equalling that which was given to King Colin against Newcastle, that's a once in a lifetime thing — but not too far short of it.
Agree with the Colin Bell comparison v Newcastle, but I can definitely see KDB playing at least a few minutes today, maybe 10mins hopefully with the game won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.