Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He played well versus the rags in the home derby, seville away, and chelsea in the cup. He fucked up against Copenhagen (silly red) and had a few poor performances when the whole team wasn't performing. Otherwise, he hasn't been given a proper chance, has no real game time, etc. We need to know where we stand with him, so we can decide whether to keep him/loan him/sell him. A lot of people wrote him off, but I think he will come good. He is a typical Pep player since he has the right technical ability. On top of it, pausa, passing, crossing. Obviously, he seems to be not great defensively (learning, only been a left-back for one full season), but in our new system, he might fit in well. Pep knows best, anyway, so there must be a reason he is getting game time here and there, especially if he is starting today. Pep sees the players daily, how they perform in training, we need to trust him. Besides, Gomez is a boyhood blue and has a great attitude, so I wish people backed him up a little. Player of the season at Anderlecht, La Masia graduate, got some experience playing in La Liga, and he is still young too. KDB never even played for Wolfsburg yet at his age. Give him time.
Well said.

Hope he had a confidence boosting performance today if he does indeed get the nod.

So the poster before was 100% correct.

Nice mix of usual starting 11 team and back-up players. Hopefully enough to win without us needing too much from the bench. Surprised Gundogan playing instead of Phillips. Wonder if Gundogan or Bernardo will play the DM role.

Feels like the right balance between strength and not knackering out the players

I'm surprised how strong that team is. In these games previously, Guardiola would've gone with a completely different eleven. We're certainly going for everything that's available, as we should.

Love that we have an 11 tgat will go for it. No idea what the formation is. Is it 343?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.