Sheffield United PL (A) | Man of the Match.

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I genuinely thought he was absolutely awful today
You must have forgot to put your glasses on, happens to the best of us.

He literally made the most chances in this game, while having extremely high passing accuracy and ball retention. He also won all his ground duels.

We know he isnt a goal scorer, but this is Grealish, especially 2nd half, is exactly what Pep wants from him and why last season he got the plaudits.

Rodri for me because he got us over the line. The Croatians did well but Phil like Kev poses more of an attacking threat with a nose for a goal and killer pass.

City's defence and midfield were solid, class and patient, apart from Walkers brain fart (that he would never have lived down had we not won). The attack faced agricultural Blades defending with the ref finally handing out yellow cards after warnings. They were desperate not to let Erling score, which he did after a penalty miss. Yay.

It was Sheff Utds Cup Final that City play every week. They rode their luck and fought hard but City are just too good and know how to win. Result. Top of the league.

Kova is reliable and solid but does not drive the team forward. Rodri does. And gets the occasional crucial goal...

I suppose Rodri will get a lot of votes but I thought Kovacic was very impressive and the most consistent through the game.

You must have forgot to put your glasses on, happens to the best of us.

He literally made the most chances in this game, while having extremely high passing accuracy and ball retention. He also won all his ground duels.

We know he isnt a goal scorer, but this is Grealish, especially 2nd half, is exactly what Pep wants from him and why last season he got the plaudits.
I think Jack is not at peak level yet but you cannot underestimate what he brings to the team.

Make no mistake about it he is performing the role he is told to play.

He occupies 2-3 people constantly and rarely loses the ball. Can look predictable at times but it’s all about releasing it inside to someone else to switch to where the space is. We usually retain possession when the ball goes to Jack.
He went down the outside and crossed perfectly with his left foot for the first goal.

Defender was afraid to engage as he inches his way into the box.

Jack needs to improve his first time give and goes, but he is improving with that too.

I think he is the one player that is really benefitting from being coached by Pep and he relishes it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.