Sheffield United PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Foden was excellent but I don’t know how you lot have missed Akanji.

Played in defence, in midfield and up top with aplomb throughout the game.

And that block when it was going in just before half time when they did us in one of those moves where the opponent has fuck all but scores with their first actual sight of goal.

Best player on the pitch imo and pretty much goes under the radar most weeks.

Some player.

Foden was excellent but I don’t know how you lot have missed Akanji.

Played in defence, in midfield and up top with aplomb throughout the game.

And that block when it was going in just before half time when they did us in one of those moves where the opponent has fuck all but scores with their first actual sight of goal.

Best player on the pitch imo and pretty much goes under the radar most weeks.

Some player.
Akanji was good, but beeter than Phil ?

Whatever the substance, I'd give it a rest for the night ;-)

Foden , what little service he got playing as a false nine he was our biggest threat, everytime he recieves the ball he is positive , if we could get him on the ball more we would destroy teams

Akanji was good, but beeter than Phil ?

Whatever the substance, I'd give it a rest for the night ;-)
I’m my opinion yes.

He showed parts to his game I didn’t even know he had. Played in every third of the pitch.

I was proper impressed.

Phil was fucking great but didn’t show me anything I haven’t seen him do before.

Rodri - just does what he does - but then broke clear to get that first goals.
Foden in second half was unplayable - and that ability he has to break through the packed lines is just what was needed to play against 11in th box
But the Moment of the Match was Bobb's pass to Foden for the second goal - Wow! Really looking forward to what this lad is going to do over the coming years.

Phil’s form is going to give pep a selection headache when KDB gets fully fit again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.