Sheffield Utd (A) post match thread

Will take that. Rodri getting better each game and isn't letting them play around him anymore, which eliminates the need for two defensive midfielders somewhat. Having Bernardo alongside with his energy was helpful too.

Cancelo gives me kittens defensively, beaten far too easily and then just throws up his hands instead of rolling up his sleeves. Mahrez is off form, he suits certain plays cutting inside and we are short of numbers, a goal may fix it but inform he doesn't deserve a starting place.

What was up with that challenge in the first half minute? No card? Did the referee forget he'd already started the game?

Mahrez is stealing a living, completely ineffectual and doesn't work hard enough.

Defence looks great but Cancelo will always give someone a chance.

Bernie more like his old self in the second half.

And, whisper it quietly, De Bruyne is becoming something of a liability because he needs a rest and is out on his feet, impacting his work rate and decision making.

Walker man of match for me.

Did I mention how shite Mahrez is?
100% this. Mahrez seems quite happy for his teammates to do all his defending and his creativity is none existent. 9 games into his personal season and a 7% shot conversion rate with just 1 goal and 1 assist says it all. We are such a better side without him in the team. All others 9/10 him 3/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.